hello.I'm Katie Lancaster - UI/UX designer
Starting out as a visual user interface (UI) designer and developer at pretty much the birth of the internet, my role has evolved over the years into that of a User Experience (UX) designer and specialist. In fact long before UX design became an industry term I was keenly focused on creating user-centered design, meaning to consider users needs and wants at every stage of the design process, with the goal of successfully combining aesthetics and functionality.
I am a strong advocate of user-centered design and passionate about the important role it plays in improving products that better fulfil user needs.
Web and graphic design
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Shopping cart, e-Commerce websites
- WordPress, Joomla, Magento customisation
- GUI for web applications
- User Centered Design (UCD)
- e-Brochures and printed publications
- Business cards, logos design and headers
- Trifold, flyers and marketing media
- Wedding invitations, personal announcements
- Campaign creatives, advertisements